05 November 2013

come do yoga with me

I'd love to have you join me at GPP for yoga. It's not hot yoga or ├╝ber relaxing restorative, our classes are for the fitness industry. A gentle way of saying we work & sweat, but always end with relaxation. You DO NOT have to be a member of GPPfit or GPPendurance to have a monthly yoga membership. If you are a GPPfit member, the classes are a part of your membership. 

It truly is the best deal in town. 
M, W, F at 10 am
Tu & Th evenings at 5:30
First class is always gifted. After your first class, $35 a month unlimited classes or pay a GPP gym drop in fee, $15. 
GPPfit ~ 2877 West Walnut ~ Rogers, Arkansas ~ 72756

2 comments:

BrookeS said...

Just forwarded this along several of my friends and family who live the Rogers area. Looks so fun! I would join if I was closer. Thanks for sharing!

'becca nimrod said...

Brooke, Thank you! I hope you are doing well. xo